Ditch the guys and come ride with a group of girls for an amazing day of snowmobiling filled with positivity and fun. We’ll start the day at 9 with a hot beverage bar and…
- We ride out of the Uinta Mountains located near Park City, UT
- Plenty of lodging options
- Fly into Salt Lake City International Airport
- Free pickup and dropoff to and from the trailhead daily
- Dinner with the riders included
Come Ride with Aaron Case and Ryan Searle!
Aaron and Ryan are part of the Boondocker crew, and you’ve seen his amazing shots in all the Boondocker films. This is a great opportunity to ride with these gnarly dude, ask questions, get tips, and have an extremely awesome day in the backcountry.
This event is a two day event on January 22nd and 23rd. Dinner provided on the 22nd.
What to Expect
Two full days of riding in the Utah backcountry with Aaron, Ryan and Tracked Out Adventure guides. This is not a riding clinic of any sort, but an experience of what it’s like to be a Boondocker!
- A government-issued ID
- Snowmobile: You are welcome to bring your own snowmobile. Please reach out and let us know what you ride. We want to make sure you are riding something that will keep up with the rest of the group. If you don’t own a snowmobile, we have them for rent. In the checkout process, you can select to rent one of our Gen 4 Ski-Doo 850s. We have both 165 and 154 track lengths available. Included with the snowmobile is a BCA Tunnel bag to store all your stuff.
- Gear: If you don’t own snowmobile gear, we have you covered. We rent Klim snowmobile gear that will keep you warm and dry. Please select that as well in the checkout process. You’ll want to have a helmet, goggles, coat/bibs or one-piece suit, gloves, and snowmobile boots. We recommend bringing an extra pair of goggles and gloves just in case.
- Avalanche Safety Gear: We provide you with any avalanche safety gear you may want. An avalanche transceiver is required to be on every participant. We highly suggest taking a class to learn more about avalanche safety.
- Food and water for the day. We will be on the mountain the entire time. We do have packs available for you to store your items in if you don’t have anything.