Ride single track in Northern Utah on your own bike!
Tracked Out Adventures makes sure your day is filled with amazing views and incredible riding. No matter your skill level, you get to enjoy some of the best single track in the country led by one of our amazing guides.
Depending on your skill level, we determine what trailhead we leave from. This season, we have been permitted to guide in additional areas, making it easier for newer riders and providing a greater challenge to the experts. You do need to be in good physical health to go on this tour.
- We will reach out before your tour to establish our meeting location. Our riding locations vary per season, day of the week, and rider skill.
- Moto gear rental
- Pick-up and drop-off — Free in the SLC Valley (Contact us for more info.)
- A half-day, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., of riding single track trails in Utah with your riding ability in mind
- A government-issued ID
- Your bike needs to meet Forest Service requirements. It also must have a spark arrester, maintain a sound decibel of 96 decibels or less, and be in a good operating condition suitable for riding in rocky and steep terrain.
- Food and water for the evening. We will be on the mountain the entire time. We do have packs available for you to store your items in if you don’t have anything.